Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Good morning. Well, I’m certainly wide awake after that. Ms. B wanted out at 6:30 and while at the alarm panel, disarming it, I accidentally hit the panic button. It is well named. In a dark room with sirens wailing, BeeZee and I danced around trying to figure out how to shut it off. Turns out, you have to put in the code again. Oh boy, the whole neighborhood is wide awake now. šŸ˜³ Ha ha 

It’s now 12 hours later ... a busy day! Our friends Pat and Ken popped over to return a dog brush they had borrowed and had a glass of wine and beer. Randy and Dawn came over about the same time with a pot of beef barley soup for us and returned our big electric roaster. Apparently their roast came out very well and everyone enjoyed it. šŸ’•


Here’s my painting of the wild companion for the life book series. It was fun to do, and I’m happy with the results. I posted it today and received compliments from the teacher. šŸ’• 

It was pretty noisy in our neighborhood as Markymark had tree trimmers working all day. They will be back tomorrow as they have a huge tree to remove in his backyard. While all this was going on Mark was polishing the back of the RV and the front cap. More fun scheduled for tomorrow. šŸ˜‚

Actually, tomorrow I get my two crowns cemented on. All the dental work has been done, so it should be easy peasy.

That’s it for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment