Friday, January 8, 2021

Friday, January 8, 2021

Good morning. I was up fairly early and started work on a large painting. Actually, I began it last week and decided today would be my day to work on it. Mark is nursing a sore knee, and relaxing more this week than usual.

We have no plans today, just staying home and staying alive. The Covid numbers are ridiculously high, and with three strains of it now that are more contagious, it’s a good thing to just stay home until we can safely get our vaccines. 

My cousin’s grandsons should be out of hospital next week! Caz is looking forward to seeing cuddles with the twin boys. 


They’re so cute!!!


Tonight, I was on zoom with a few of our Yaya girls. There seems to be 9 to 11 of us that join on zoom on Fridays. We had a good gab and discussed the current affairs. Michele Obama said it eloquently. 






No comments:

Post a Comment