Monday, January 25, 2021

Monday, January 25, 2021

Good afternoon sunshine and 80F ... it’s a bright, beautiful sunshiny one here in Central Florida. 

Mark ran the errands this morning after washing all 3 vehicles! Wow! He really had a good night’s sleep. 😜

After the general chores I started on week 5 of the artsy course. It’s terrific! I’m enjoying and learning at the same time!  The artist, lovely and hardworking wasn’t my style ... so I did the class my way. (Picture tomorrow.)

At 4 we took the kids for a half hour ride on The Caddy  ... just a splendid day! Then it was front porch happy hour. Life is pretty darn good. 

Sue and Wayne took the dogs for breakfast today ... 


at Galuppi’s. Where’s SHP? I’m sure he was there, but obviously didn’t get to ride in the carriage.

It’s a big day here and American history as the Trump was impeached for a second time. He’s a horrible man, and we hope you will be convicted! 

And, we finally discovered exactly what that fly was on vice president Pence his head 



Bernie! πŸ˜‚




No comments:

Post a Comment