Thursday, December 31, 2020

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Good morning. It’s a bright beautiful sunshiny day here in Central Florida with a high of 80° forecast. That’s a little warmer than usual, but more in tune with our winter time highs. Tonight, for New Year’s Eve, Mark and I are cooking steaks on the barbecue and enjoying a bottle of champagne, just the two of us.




I posted this on Facebook, but for those that haven’t seen it, it’s kind of fun. What will you see? 


(I’ll post my words a few lines down ... 

I’ve pretty much given up making New Year’s resolutions. I know what I have to do, it’s just getting started. 😉

OK, here’s my words, and it took an extra day before I finally saw a fourth word ... 

Power ... Gratitude ... Money ... Lessons 

(I will ask Mark what he sees and write it down as well.)


We had happy hour on the front porch with Lani and Markymark. They planted a cypress tree to end this decade and welcome in the new year.



That seemed a very fitting end to 2020.

We enjoyed a steak dinner, baked potato and vegetables and then watched TV to ring in the new year.




Happy 2021 🥳🥂🍾❤️















No comments:

Post a Comment