Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Good afternoon. Mark and Wayno went to the woods this morning to take down some tree stands and do a little tidy up. I did the chores and then had an hour’s art time before he got home about 11:30. We had a lazy afternoon, both of us. About 4 o’clock I took the dogs for a ride on the golf cart and everybody was outside with their dogs. It’s a beautiful day at 70° and no wind. I  used the  can of whoopass a few times for dogs that chased us. 😂

We had happy hour on the front porch with the dogs. I just did my new owl call and had two responses. Of course, I overdid it, and no one spoke to me again. Ha ha. I will try again tomorrow. Apparently there are some cool techniques to use with the tube call.

So we have a new pizza delivery service in our neighborhood ... 


Ya never know what’s goina happen on our street! 😂 could it be that moving day is coming soon? 

Tonight we tried doing some Orida french fries in the Nuwave. They turned out very good. We also had some leftover roast beef ‘n gravy and brussels sprouts. Delish. 

Tonight we watched the movie the professor and the madman with Mel Gibson and Sean Penn. It was good, worth watching. So, on this lovely evening we are drinking wine and watching TV and relaxing.

Yesterday I began working on a piece in my art journal. This one, had to be done with the non-dominant hand, in my case left. So, the picture I did, was completely done with my left hand and no involvement with the right. What I got was a pain in my right shoulder from not using it. Ha ha.

This afternoon Robbie thought I had done enough on it. He wanted to sit on my lap in my art chair, and then climbed on my table and sat promptly on top of the journal page with the face.

If that isn’t criticism I don’t know what is? 😂

So, meet Lefty Lucy. She started looking like my grandmother, then became a Native American and finally a Gypsy-Boho type. Anyway, as a lefty project ... 🤷‍♀️
The intent was a LONG NOSE ... the other things that morphed came from the right-side brain; which was the entire idea of the lesson. Have you tried switching hands to draw or write? How’d it go? 

So that’s it for tonight.












No comments:

Post a Comment