Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Good afternoon. Yes, the guys went hunting this morning. Me? I had quite a bit to do around the house as Wayne and LaDonna are coming for dinner tonight. We haven’t seen them for about 10 days as they have been busy with their granddaughter.

I ordered myself a Christmas present. Mark was fussing what I want, and I really couldn’t think of anything but we do need a new set of stainless cutlery. I bought USA made liberty in the Viking Celtic design. It’s beautiful, and very heavy weight. It had to be soaked in hot soapy water for 20 minutes and then run through the dishwasher to make sure all the polishing compound was off. It’s absolutely gorgeous, glad I went with USA made. In the past, I’ve only chosen without looking where it was made. Everything looks nice in the beginning, but you’ll start to see the shabbiness as time goes on if it isn’t well-made. Anyway, our other set used to be 12 placesettings, but was down to nine small forks 11 big spoons and 10 dinner forks. Where are they? What happens to them? It’s a bit like socks! 

Tony and Aurelia gifted a 4 place setting of Christmas poinsettia china ... and I have set the dining room table with it tonight. It’s very pretty.




We had a fun night. Dinner was great ... we sat on the front porch while the guys smoked cigars. Great evening. 





No comments:

Post a Comment