Friday, December 18, 2020

Friday, December 18, 2020

Good morning. The sun is shining and creating rainbow prisms all around the living room. Today is the 28th anniversary of our first date. Every year we go for Mexican food to celebrate. Today, however, Mark has a dental appointment at noon and plans to go fishing at 3:30 with Longwayno and Markymark. Of course we could go out this evening for dinner, but with this Covid thing 🤷‍♀️ I’ll order from our local restaurant  and Mark will pick it up on his way back home from the dentist. We can celebrate and be safe. Hopefully, he won’t feel too bad after being at the dentist. A piece of his tooth fell off on Tuesday and he has had to wait to get into the dentist till today. I’m pretty sure they will want to put a crown on the tooth, it’s the only sensible thing to do.



Well, Mark did get a crown today, just a temporary one of course. He goes back early January to get the final crown. 
By the time he got home it was time for him to go fishing with the guys. Meanwhile, I wrapped a few Christmas presents and worked on another one. So, that was my day. It was a little bit too cold for me to be outside for very long. I did sit on the front porch with the kids a couple of times and had a coffee break.

So, I guess that was it for our day. PARTAY OF 1 ... 
Wine and Ancient Aliens! ✅

No comments:

Post a Comment