Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Good morning. It is a bright beautiful sunshiny cold day here and Central Florida. It’s in the 40s, with a bit of a wind that goes right through you, according to Mark. Me?  I’m sitting on the sofa with a blanket and two dogs, plenty warm. Ha Ha. Mark and Wayno have gone to the Ocala Forest blazing new trails. Bob is still recovering from poison ivy and chose to stay home today. Me? Markymark is coming over at 10 o’clock for a haircut. 



It’s officially December 1 and the start of Christmas here at our house. Thursday night, our little calla court gathering will also include Randy and Dawn and Nancy. It’s just a fun evening where we get together, social distance, have a few drinks and plenty of laughs. Rose and Jim will be away in Vero beach and miss all the fun. They have a timeshare there that they enjoy annually.

I saw this on Facebook today and had to laugh. Yes, we will soon be rid of these three! 


Good riddance to bad rubbish as my Nan would say! 


I thought this funny ... but now there’s TWO Marks who refuse to go for professional haircuts opting instead for my handiwork. 😬

It was a nice day. I ‘attempted’ collage art ... nothing to show for it yet. Mark trimmed the Scotties eyebrows and they remind me of mom trimming my bangs. Ha! 




No comments:

Post a Comment