Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Good afternoon 🌞! I took the kids for a ride on The Caddy and delivered a big puzzle to Cheri. She’s enjoying them during this COVID19 downtime. Good deed accomplished ... and the kids had a big ride. 


The moochers had LaDonna wrapped right around their paws on Sunday night’s visit. 


Mark didn’t think I should have an orange Buble. πŸ™„ (I should have had more seltzer and less wine!) πŸ€ͺ

It was a beautiful afternoon and we had happy hour with homemade popcorn on the front porch. The dogs had their own bowl of it instead of potatoes with their dinner! Hey, it’s a grain, right? Mark enjoyed a foot-long cigar, maybe not quite, but nearly ... a gift from Wayno. He’s smoking it in two stages, it is so big.

I worked on a painting today, not much to show yet as I had laundry and many chores to do as well. Tomorrow, Mz BeeZee  goes to the vet for her 830 appointment. As only one person can go, Mark is taking her and he will FaceTime me with the vet. Fingers crossed that it is just a cyst. It’s been a worry for several days. 








No comments:

Post a Comment