Friday, May 22, 2020

Friday May 22 2020

Good morning ☀️ ... Mark just came in to cool off after washing and covering the Kia. (He looks hot!) Our (gruff) neighbor Hal suggested Mark “should take it to the car wash ... lot easier.” Mark held his tongue til he got inside and told me ... “the f—-er couldn’t bend over anyway!” It gave me a laugh. 

After the dental procedure yesterday, I slept in the recliner til 2 in the morning when I took more antibiotics and pain meds. Today, better than yesterday. 👍🏻

Mark took the kids for a golf cart ride this afternoon, but it was pretty warm. So, they only did the local streets around us. I was going with them, but Mark suggested I better not after my procedure yesterday. I don’t want to sneeze and blow out the implant. Ha ha ha.

At 4 o’clock we had our weekly Yaya get together on zoom. Lynn set up a game of family feud, now called Yaya feud. 🤩 It was fun, and Sharon was on for the first time, having gotten home from the hospital last Sunday. It’s a fun bunch!




No comments:

Post a Comment