Sunday, May 10, 2020

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Good early morning y’all. I was fussing in my head about sizing up an 8x8 painting to an 11x14. Yeah, it didn’t equate ... but I did the math, laid out a grid on the canvas, then a grid on the picture and drew. El-perfecto! Now I can sleep! 😴 




Well we slept until about 830 and then got up and got our day started. It’s cloudy today with a chance of rain that is diminishing as the day goes on. Darn, we could sure enjoy a rainy day. Mark did a few chores in the backyard while I worked on a sea turtle painting.

Tonight, LaDonna and Wayne all are coming over for Stavros. I called in and they pick it up on the way. It’s fun to have some company once a week, even if it’s sitting at opposite ends of the long dining room table. Ha ha Ha. I do quite a bit of sanitizing before they come and then after they leave but, that’s just the way it is right now.




Robbie and Beezy brought me flowers today, ha ha, just like the cartoon above. I did have a nice text message wishing me a happy Mother’s Day from Matt. 🥰 

It’s now 1130 and Wayne and LaDonna have gone home. We sat on the front porch for a couple of hours and just enjoyed the night. Not one person walked by nor one vehicle. The guys smoked cigars, we had a few drinks and chatted. It was a fun evening. 




No comments:

Post a Comment