Monday, May 4, 2020

Monday, May 4, 2020

Good afternoon. I cannot believe it’s already Monday. Where does the time go? You would think the days would be dragging along just hanging out at home! Not so, apparently.

Marky-Mark left for Buffalo today and we are now looking after Brady for a few days. He’s an older dog, and doesn’t require much walking. He will be a bit lonely so we will go over periodically and spend time with him. He’ll get 4 visits daily from us for sure. We sure hope everything goes well for them on their drive back to Florida. 


If the skies are clear in your area you can enjoy a meteor shower tonight. You can bet I will be out there with my eyes on the sky.  

I finished the psychedelic jellyfish painting and it turned out kind a cool. 


I’m not sure I’d ever do one like that again, but it was fun and was my challenge from LaDonna! 

While Mark ran errands today I started another elephant painting. It’s a big canvas! 

I talked to Randy & Dawn today as they were sitting on their dock enjoying the sunshine. Dawn did a little turning out of closets today and sorting things but Randy said Sunday is his day off. Actually, he replaced a couple of boards on the deck ... that’s a job isn’t it?

Sue and Wayne are doing fine, just keeping to themselves like the rest of us. Shorty is enjoying his dog family of Mimi and Chiki And apparently has calmed down quite a bit. That’s all good.

Night we started watching a series on Netflix called outer banks. So far, it’s pretty interesting. That’s it for today. Tata, stay safe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment