Thursday, April 30, 2020

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Good morning. A storm front rolled through around two in the morning. Of course the weather radio woke us up but aside from that, it’s a gorgeous start to the day. We have light rain and 70°. I was enjoying the peace and quiet on the front porch until Lynn and Ozzie walked by, Lynn wearing a red raincoat. Well that set off Mz Bee!  I bet she thought it was something crazy. Then Robs barked!



They both went in the house while I enjoyed my coffee.  ☔️ ☕️ 

So LaDonna and I have another art challenge. She must’ve been feeling quite psychedelic when she chose this for me ...



Yikes! 








So you see how this challenge is progressing. πŸ˜‚

Mark hung the sign I finished yesterday ...

Cute, eh! 

We had happy hour on front porch with the kids and ate popcorn. It was really breezy and nice. After our dinner of chicken pot pies we talked with RanDawn. It was Randy’s nite to cook and he followed a Rachael Ray recipe. 
 

It looks good ... 



but Randy didn’t like it at all! (Dawn thought it was pretty good.)

That’s it. We had a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment