Friday, April 24, 2020

Friday, April 24, 2020

Good afternoon y’all. We had a storm front chase down Florida’s peninsula early this morning.  By 6 o’clock it was beyond us and we went back to sleep for an hour. We’re tired today after the weather radio woke us several times during the night. 

After doing our Friday housekeeping it was grocery shopping time. Mark did the bi-monthly deed and I sanitized the goods as he hauled them in. WinnDixie had everything on our list! Yay!

I worked an online art class this afternoon, painting a waterfall scene. I always learn something from working with someone else ... the colors are very bold! 

What are your thoughts?


Here’s one I painted yesterday. The first one I did like it, or similar, I gave to Deenna.

It’s very relaxing to look at. 

We haven’t heard from anybody today, just puttered about ourselves. Mark began an art project himself! He must be getting caught up around the house. 

So that’s it for today.  Stay well. 😍



No comments:

Post a Comment