Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Good morning. Mark, with facemask, and Bob, with facemask have gone to the Ocala forest to blaze a new trail. They haven’t been to the woods for at least six weeks and today was just the perfect temperature for a nice hike. Meanwhile, I did the morning chores and have tons of laundry to catch up on after going boating yesterday. With this darn virus everything goes in the wash after one wearing! 

Mark got back home about noon, we had lunch and he took the dogs for a ride to visit Ken and drop off a sprayer for his garden. meanwhile, I finished a painting for a friend, Nancy.


The cork reads the name of her favorite wine ... 19 Crimes! I hope she likes it. 

I took the painting to Nancy and we distanced ... me on the golf cart and she about 8’ away. We drank wine and yakked for an hour. It was fun catching up. 

And, she loved the painting. 

Now I must start the lettering on Mark’s sign! That’s it for today!  Stay safe ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment