Thursday, April 16, 2020

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Good morning y’all. We’re moving slowly today ... must be the weather! ๐Ÿ˜œ



I have no words to describe these stupid people. 

Sue called this morning ... more therapy for her knee but she’s walking a little better. It’s tough to make sure you don’t overdo it and make it worse. Wayne had to do the vacuuming last week so I asked if she got paid. We had a laugh before she put Wayne on the phone so I could remind him of the “family rate.” (When mom and dad were first retired, dad paid mom for doing vacuuming. Don’t ask me how it all started, I couldn’t tell you. Mom was was pretty crafty though. As the years went on she could no longer vacuum, so dad took over the vacuuming but he still had to pay her!) ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ’ต 

In other family news, our cousin Lynn in London gave us a laugh ...



Haha ... that’ll give you something to do Tony! 


No comments:

Post a Comment