Friday, April 10, 2020

Friday, April 10, 2020

Good afternoon. It’s actually happy hour but today we’re taking a break from it. Yesterday we got a little too happy. Ha ha ha.

This morning was housekeeping and I did a little more spring cleaning as well as the routine stuff. And then, I finished a painting. Well, I say finished but I could add a dab or two here and there. I put it in the living room to look at it while I’m watching TV ... mistakes will come to light. 😜 

RELAX ... that’s my zen painting for today. (Darn ... I see changes needed already πŸ™„)

While I was talking to Sue, Lynn popped over with a mask for me ... and tossed the bag in the door. That’s so sweet! πŸ˜‚ We have such nice friends! Sue is still hurting with a fractured kneecap ... rest, elevation and ice are her daily routine. Tonight Wayne’s cooking steaks for their dinner. πŸ˜‹ 

Alan Darcy played a bit for Friday happy hour ... live on Facebook 

The crystal worked great with Mark’s iphone. 🎷

Randy & Dawn we’re sitting on the dock reading when we talked to them. Dawn was having ribs and Randy having chicken on the Barbie tonight. It looks good. 




Our USA news was grim again today; 2,000 people died from the dreaded virus overnight ... for the 2nd night in a row. New York State now has more cases than any COUNTRY (other than USA.) We’re not handling this crisis properly in the good ol’ U S of A. Our number of deaths is 18,000 😒 STAY HOME ... WASH YOUR HANDS ... WEAR A MASK if you must venture out. 😍

 


No comments:

Post a Comment