Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Good early morning sunshine 🌞 

Our brother-in-law Wayne is in oral surgery today. It’s extensive dental reconstruction...several hours in the operating room. 🦷 We wish him good results and a fast recovery. (It’s gobble-gobble month!) πŸ¦ƒ 

Mark is taking Lew to the woods this morning to show him where his tree stand is all set up. (Mark’s a very good friend to Lew who otherwise couldn’t hunt anymore.) It’s all cra-cra πŸ€ͺ.

I spent my morning altering the curtains I made for the RVs living room. I felt they were a couple of inches too long. When I got to it I actually shortened them 3 inches. πŸ˜… 

Finally at 1 o’clock Wayne was finished with surgery and the doctor reported that everything went very well. I am sure Sue was pretty nervous sitting and waiting. 

RanDawn are in Savannah Georgia today! They’re having a fun trip! Here’s Dawn at The Brice Hotel. 

Lovely! Isn’t it? πŸ‘πŸ» They loved shopping around the Broughton Street area. 



Oh boy! Yup, this is going on at our house. (3 o’clock is the new 4 for both Robbie and Mark!) πŸ˜‰





No comments:

Post a Comment