Saturday, November 23, 2019

Saturday, November 23, 2019

Good morning. Yes, Mark is going to the woods with his pals. He sure enjoys tromping around there. 

Lew shot a pointer today ... just legal. The guys took the deer to Scraps for processing; sad but just. Meat for the hunters. 

Me? Well I have a few chores to do and a few extra as I offered to do Mark’s vacuuming as he worked so hard extending the patio the last two days. 😍 By the time he got home at 1 o’clock I was ready to relax. 

Tonight we met Karen, Pete, Randy, Dawn, Wayne and LaDonna at Tilly’s for dinner. There was a huge car show going on in downtown Eustis and we were lucky to get a table for dinner. Actually, it was a high-top in the bar area. Perfect! 


The ice skating is set up for the festive season ... hmm, I don’t think it’s a good idea for me! 😉

Sue and Wayne arrived at Fishermen‘s Cove just before dark. Good timing. I asked them to join us, but of course they would be busy setting up. I bet they’re going to enjoy these cool mornings that are forecast for this week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment