Friday, November 29, 2019

Friday, November 29, 2019

Good afternoon sunshine! Mark was up early and off to move a tree stand at 5 a.m.  It wasn’t long til I was up too. 🙄 I really thought I’d sleep in for a change. 
I can imagine Dawn is tired today having to work at 8:30. 

Tonight’s plans are to meet the K’s for Eustis Light Up and walk around downtown!

Well, downtown was very busy. We met at the wine bar Uncorked and had a glass of wine before walking around. The lights were beautiful and there was live music going on. We were taking a selfie in front of the big tree when a nice lady suggested she take the picture for us. Well, this is it  ...

🙄 

After walking around for a bit we ended up at Del Sol Mexico for more wine and a picture for Rick M.

😂 We’re right around the corner from your apartment Rick. 

Back home by 9:15, it’s time for some TV and relaxing. 

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, I can hear you guys. Tone it down. I'm trying to sleep.

    ReplyDelete