Monday, November 25, 2019

Monday, November 25, 2019

Good morning. Well I was up early enough but 2 cups of coffee later and it’s nearly 10 o’clock. What the heck, yes I have accomplished a few chores and Mark is going to Home Depot for his daily shopping experience.

Sue is coming over for lunch and leaving Wayne to dog sit. Actually, he will probably enjoy a little nap or catch up on phone calls. So we shopped at Tractor  Supply and then Hobby Lobby. Sue wanted to go to TS  yet I found two things there. Ha ha. At HL
I was able to pick up the big canvas I wanted and it was on sale for 50% off. Sweet. 

Tonight, we met Sue, Wayne and Randy at O’Keefes pub for dinner. The food was very good, and we had a great time.



We missed Dawn, as she was at work. 😉

There was a beautiful sunset when we were coming in, over Lake Dora.


Beautiful. It was a nice cool day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment