Friday, November 15, 2019

Friday, November 15, 2019

It was nice to wake to rain this morning. Our plans today are housekeeping and grocery shopping. Perfect.

After all the dusting and vacuuming, I started baking pumpkin applesauce cookies for Robbie and BeeZee. (They sure smell delicious!) Mark was happy to head to the grocery store with a big list. 

While Mark and I were away in North Carolina, Pam attended daughter Christine’s wedding shower in Valdosta, Georgia. (Pam said Valdosta is a beautiful area.)

Very posh! Nice picture of Christine and Pam. ❤️

After all our work today we treated ourselves to dinner at Stavros where we were greeted by Connor! He brought us wine while we were waiting for a table. Haha. A lot of heads swiveled. Ha. After dinner, I needed a couple of things at Dollar Tree nearby. Our friend Rick M. is wintering in a dubious area of Mexico. (Mark and I are not fans of that country at all.) Anyway, some background on Rick’s story from his blog ...

Well Mark tried this on for size tonight in the store. 🙄 

How’d he do? (Bad humor I know, but I had to laugh!) When I sent the pic to Rick he replied immediately ... 
start singing buddy. 😂 

Well that’s it for today. 





1 comment:

  1. Mark is likely one of the funniest guys I know. I guess that's why I love him so much.

    ReplyDelete