Monday, November 4, 2019

Monday, November 4, 2019

Good morning. Well, I hardly noticed this change of time from daylight savings to standard time. Usually, I am affected for a week or more. Yesterday, both Mark and I crashed on the sofa for an hour but that was the absolute worst of it. Today, we are up and at ‘em. The RV is already loaded but ... we have the interior to give a thorough vacuuming. 

I tried ordering some pumps (shoes) on Amazon. Unfortunately, shoes are one of those things that really need to be tried on. If they’re too tight or too big there’s just nothing you can do but return them. So, today, we are taking a ride to the UPS store to ship out two boxes of shoes! Drat. 

Well, I just had an eBay sale of a set of gold rimmed wine glasses I bought in 1989. I’ve enjoyed them for many years and now it’s time to let someone else set a fine table.  Hmmm ... what glasses will I use now come Christmas? 🧐 

Randy and Dawn are in Jacksonville tonight, heading to Savannah tomorrow.

There in a beautiful hotel on the riverfront in downtown Jacksonville. Lookin’ great Dawn! 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment