Monday, November 11, 2019

Monday, November 11, 2019

Good morning from sunny Central Florida where it’s in the 60s. The RV is ready to back in, and Mark is washing our KIA. It’s a great start to the day. Actually, I started my day a long long time ago! 😜

I woke up and looked at my clock which said 610. Oh well, I thought, I’ll finish that last load of laundry. I started the washer, made coffee, tidied the kitchen and watched an hour of queer eye. As I was walking through the kitchen to put the load in the dryer I spotted the clock which said it was 3:20 AM. So, I’m guessing that what I thought was 610 was actually 2:30 AM on the dial bedside clock. πŸ€ͺ



The RV is parked for a month ... we’re ready to expand our Chattahoochee stone patio and decorate for the holidays! 

Mark put the Christmas music on and the house looks like a tornado blew through. Haha ... πŸŽ…πŸΌ ... two big trees this year ... and lots of what-nots. πŸŽ„ (Mark is running away to the woods tomorrow.) 😜 

Randy and Dawn are back at Folly Beach where they married three years ago!



Tomorrow, they head back to Florida. 

Now it’s wine:30. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment