Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Good afternoon y’all. I think that’s thunder rolling in! We started our morning with sunshine though. Our yard man just finished ... so perfect timing for the lawn. 

Mark got into removing his small garden today ... too much to do, he said. We have been RVing often, so I understand. But, the tomatoes were so good! Then, he threw out our cast iron chiminea! Before I could protest, the scrap man had it in the back of his old gray truck. 🙄 Hmm, he doesn’t usually cruise our street til Thursday evening. 

Meanwhile, I’m making new valances and tier curtains for our RV dining windows. (The ones provided are brown and tan; just NOT our color favorite.) Hobby Lobby had 30% off their sewing and fabric department ... and I found exactly what I had in mind. 😁 They’re cut out already and waiting on me to start sewing. 



Tomorrow, Randy & Dawn are looking after Charlotte and Makenna. They are coming here for a visit and pizzas.

No comments:

Post a Comment