Monday, August 12, 2019

Monday August 12, 2019

I usually say good morning, but today I’m going to say what the hell is going on at Eustis Roofing? We had our new roof put on in early June and have been waiting for the wind mitigation report to arrive in the mail. I have phoned no less than four times to check on it. Today I spoke with Jill who cannot find said tie-down pictures. I have the pictures Mark took of the improvements he did, but Jill doesn’t have the pictures of the tiedowns that their job supervisor, Richard, told us were taken which show that the roof is properly tied down to the block. These are the most important pictures! Eustis Roofing removed sheathing on the roof in order to get the pictures. Now they are missing! Our insurance company has jacked our rates! I let Jill know what I thought of their organizational skills!  

Happy School Year! Here in Florida it’s the first day of school ... here’s our granddaughters ... 

Hailey, 12 ... starting grade 7


Izzy, 8 ... started in grade 3

RanDawn’s Granddaughters ...

Charlotte, 6 ... starting grade 1 and big sister Makenna, 10 ... starting grade 5

Tonight, we were invited to Randy & Dawn‘s for dinner and to play Mexican dominoes. Randy made toasted cheese sandwiches and homemade onion soup. It was delicious. Afterwords, we played a rousing game of dominoes. Randy was the big winner. Six hours later we were headed home. Ha ha. I guess we had a great time.

Homemade French onion soup! šŸ˜‹ (A few bottles of wine were consumed. šŸ˜œ








No comments:

Post a Comment