Sunday, August 25, 2019

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Good afternoon. We had a lazy start to our Sunday morning. After breakfast, Mark moved the work boat behind Mrs. R B so our Boat Mechanic, Rob, has a platform to work on the lower end of the motor. 😎 



Me? Well, there was the never-ending laundry plus I had an eBay sale. That encouraged me to list 4 more car charms and 3 necklaces I made recently. When Wayne and LaDonna came in to visit the dogs yesterday, I learned LaDonna likes to paint too! I think we will plan a painting with a twist one day soon! 

Robs started bugging me after dinner for a ‘chew chew boney.’ Yeah, he gets his message across. First I get a high five paw ... then I asked what he wanted ... and his eyes moved up to the basket where ‘old’ chew chew boneys are kept. But, the two of them were finished and Mark had tossed the gnarly stubs in the garbage two days ago! OMG 😳 

So, I ordered more rawhides online. Today at 4 o’clock Robbie started bugging for a chew-chew-boney. I told him he had to wait until the UPS man came! Delivery was scheduled before 9 o’clock! I checked online and the delivery truck was just nine stops away. So, we went on the front porch with the kids ... Mark smoked a cigar while we drank wine and waited for delivery. At 8:30, the truck pulled up and the kids were so happy when we opened the package and there they were! Chew-Chew-Boneys! πŸ’•

Bee is by the fireplace and Robs is under the coffee table; life is good! πŸΎπŸ’• Happy doggies. 🀣 Yup, the R kids have become K kids and rule da castle. 🀷‍♀️





No comments:

Post a Comment