Monday, August 26, 2019

Monday, August 26, 2019

Good afternoon. It’s been a bit of a busy day around here, but typical for a Monday. I’ve been working on eBay and discovered many items I had for sale had somehow dropped off the listing. What the heck happens to these things? Meanwhile, Mark has decided to pressure wash Marky-Mark’s driveway as it looks pretty bad. No, very bad. 😜


I was able to get a new insurance company for our homeowners coverage and will save money over the old one. They received the wind mitigation report and the four-point inspection and I am just waiting to hear back as to how much of a reduction I will get because of the excellent condition of our home. Schweeet. 

We’re expecting heavy rain rolling in from the Gulf this evening ... and it’s been hot here! ⚡️ Dinner tonight was on the Pizzazz! Pep’s Prohibition pizza is great. Of course the dogs got all the pizza bones from me, Mark eats the crust. 🍕 

No comments:

Post a Comment