Saturday, August 17, 2019

Saturday, August 17, 2019

Good afternoon sunshine! We’ve been up and at it since 9 ... but lazier than yesterday. 

This afternoon, Sue and Wayne are hosting a family reunion at their cottage estate. We hope the weather will cooperate for them and that they have a great time.  



A new (RV) friend tagged me on this and said it reminded her of me ... but in a good way! Ha ha ha, how quickly Dee got to know me. 😇 The funny thing is, the show Bewitched was in black-and-white, so I never realized Edora was a redhead. 😁 

Mark installed a portable air conditioner for Marky Mark today. It’ll be nice when he arrives later this month. That way, he can cool off an area of the house where he is working. My hubs is such a nice guy. Me? I had a couple of eBay sales and got them off in the  mail and made a couple of car charms. I will slowly go broke with the price I charge for them, but it is fun to make them and I enjoy it. So there. 😜

Is it really mid August in Central Florida? The weather has been gorgeous, I’ll be it you have to dodge the thunderstorms. But, today has been sunshine and a high of 83°.


I took the kids for a ride on the Caddy and noted Pat and Ken have arrived home. I’ll see her at Wednesday’s luncheon. 👍🏻 

I suggested we go out for dinner tonight, but Mark decided to cook some pork chops. So, tomorrow we will go out for a Sunday night dinner.

That’s it. There’s not much going on here today. We’re having happy hour on the front porch and just relaxing. My weather prediction, based on nothing more than observation, is that there will be a very early winter this year. We have noticed a few leaves falling from our sycamore tree already, and some of the northern birds are making a reappearance ... and it’s only mid August! 






No comments:

Post a Comment