Thursday, August 15, 2019

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Good morning Steven (HAWKing.) πŸ˜‚


As you can see it’s a bright beautiful start to our Central Florida day! We have a few things to accomplish before company comes tomorrow for a boating day. 

Mark worked at Marky-Mark’s vacuuming the pool and trimming a few vines. He came in soaking wet, it’s very humid. Now he’s gone to Home Depot to pick up some wood for our garden project outback.

My task this afternoon was to go for a second opinion at a ear nose and throat doctor. I chose Dr. Vaught in Tavares. He reviewed my CT scan then had a look at my sinuses and throat. Since I am feeling good now, he advised me to come back in mid November when my symptoms often start. I now have an appointment for that time. I asked if I was a candidate for sinus surgery. Since Dr Burgos (ENT) had said I needed surgery and needed it quickly to clear an area my first sinus surgery had botched, I was amazed when Dr. Vaught said “everything is open and functioning as it should” and surgery would do nothing for me! πŸ‘πŸ» Thank you Dr. Vaught ... πŸ’•

When I came home after the doctor appointment with my good news, Mark was working on our bamboo outdoor bar. Nice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment