Thursday, August 8, 2019

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Good morning! It’s forecast to be 90 this afternoon ... perfect for indoor activities. 😜 I finished sewing the RV dining area curtains. There are 3 two-fabric valances and 6 side panels. I’m pleased with them! 

Last night, Makenna took a few pictures using her Christmas present, a Polaroid instant camera. Yeah, we had them back in the day as Randy says. These take small pictures. Here’s one Makenna took of Mark and me. (The tablecloth is missing ... Charlotte’s water went over ... then my wine while catching her water.) 🀣 


That’s the pic she took. 



This is what the camera looks like! 😎

Tonight was YaYa’s at Trina’s ... what a fun time we had. While I was feasting on Taco salad, Mark looked into things we need done (according to the dealer.) Tomorrow, he’s having a walk in the woods while I work on eBay. 



No comments:

Post a Comment