Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Good morning. It is a bright sunshiny day here in Central Florida, one that dad would say “it’s another day in paradise.” Indeed he enjoyed his 22 years in the Sunshine State. We miss you every day dad. 

1980’s in Fort Lauderdale

Mom and Dad at their Florida Room bar. Linda made the sailor light in our Winnipeg ceramic classes. (Randy has the lamp at his bar now!) 


Enjoying Ocean Reef in the Florida Keys with the Harris’s. Always having fun! ❤️

I had a crazy night after taking my sinus fix medications. At 4 in the morning I was still wide awake and watching TV. SHEESH. I canceled going to lunch with the gals as I was  just dragging along today. No prednisone for me! It’s like speed! 🤪

Mark enjoyed his morning in the woods and saw 2 deer. It was pretty hot by the time he arrived home. Sunday morning is forecast to be cool so you know where he’ll be! 

Tomorrow we’re taking a drive to Tampa to pick up a metal fireplace for Marky-Mark’s mid-century decor. I was looking for a picture of my yellow fireplace ... this one is orange! 

Tonight, relaxing with the dogs watching Telly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment