Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Tuesday October 16, 2018

Good morning ๐ŸŒž. We were both up too early, me with a sore throat. Last Wednesday I sprayed Lysol cleaner on our shower which gave me a coughing fit. That was the start of this. Usually Mark cleans the shower stall for this very reason but he was busy ... you  know how no good deed goes unpunished. Haha. Well, it hasn’t cleared up yet! 

So here I am at LRMC to get some medical help. It’s still “just a sore throat” but ...

Mark’s decided to work on Marky-Mark’s dock today while I’m out, then later patch the roof where the critters were entering it. But, I should be home when he does that!

Well, I have to go out later today and pick up some medication. It seems that I have developed sinusitis ... and, given enough time it may clear up on its own. But as the doctor said, why wait and feel miserable during that period? This is “a bug” that’s going around and affects the sinuses in the back of your head. I didn’t even know there were some there! Anyway, my eardrums are bulging ...  so she knows there is pressure inside my head. I’m so glad something is in there. Ha ha ha.

It was too hot for the doggies (and me) today. Rain and cooler temps are in the forecast maybe Thursday. TIL then, hot. Tomorrow is my ‘hood luncheon with the girls ... and Mark’s having a morning in the woods. R ‘n R for us both. 


Mz Bee at 5 a.m. ๐Ÿคจ

The following is a laugh for our friend Rick M ... especially when having a swig of wine ๐Ÿท ...

...



๐Ÿคฃ MARK thought this hilarious! 











No comments:

Post a Comment