Wednesday, October 31, 2018

HALLOWEEN 2018

Happy Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ 


I’m a human pumpkin ๐ŸŽƒ ๐Ÿ˜œ


Arooooo 




Randy, with lovely(?)  long hair! 


Witchy Woman ... lookin’ good!


Funny how Sue and I are devils! ๐Ÿ˜œ Hello Count Dracula ๐Ÿง›‍♂️ 





Karen & Pete sent a pic to their kids ... we’ll be haunting you. ๐Ÿ‘ป


Haha, what can I say? ๐ŸŽƒ


Loretta & Pete ... I didn’t recognize them til they got on their Trike. 

This evening, we went to Palm Gardens for dinner with Lani, Marky-Mark, Randy and Dawn. The steaks were awesome, and Randy said the chicken was very nicely done. It was an absolutely gorgeous evening sitting out at the waterfront. 


A perfect evening! 

That’s it, we are back home. Sue and Wayne went to the yacht club for dinner tonight. I’m sure they’re having a fun time. Trick or treat! 










No comments:

Post a Comment