Saturday, October 20, 2018

Saturday October 20, 2018

Good morning y’all. It’s another nice afternoon for our Oktoberfest gathering at Teegardens. We’ll load up the golf cart with lawn chairs and an appetizer and head over for 2 o’clock. My voice is still raspy, but I’m okay to go for awhile. 


Ruth, Lynn, Nancy and me ... 


Mark & Lew 

There were 50 folks attending; good food and great weather at 87F and breezy. My throat is sore from talking! 


Mark talked to aunt Jane yesterday. She’s selling her home in Fox Run and moving to a senior living condo nearby. Oh my! What’s she going to do with all her things! 😱 It’s a good plan, and little BoBo will move with her. Gettin’ old ain’t for sissies. 

Maintenance is included with the monthly rental fee.  Jane likes the price for dinner at just $7 in the dining room. Home delivery is available for $1 extra. She will get her own breakfast and lunch. 

Tomorrow we’ll pull the RV out and load up for the VIP Rally in Clermont. RanDawn are joining us for Friday and Saturday night. I sure hope they have fun. 





No comments:

Post a Comment