Friday, October 19, 2018

Friday, October 19, 2018

Good morning y’all ... it’s still quiet at our house as I have no voice today! WTH? 

Mark went to WinnDixie for a few things we needed and asked their pharmacist what I could safely take with the antibiotics. Driver’s license and secret nato crypto ... Advil Cold & Sinus. (Obviously it has “the good stuff” in it.) 🤒 Here’s hoping the glass shards pain in my throat goes away! I need to be in my, ahem, ‘finest singing 🎤 voice’ for Randy’s birthday partay on Sunday night. 

We so wanted to see Karen & Pete for fish fry tonight but I canceled ... no fun not talking! Although this isn’t contagious, per the doctor, I’m not taking any chances! Karen & Pete have a busy schedule with the big rally coming up next week. Neither of them needs to be sick at the busiest week of their work year! 

Pat invited me over for a special bottle of Chardonnay which I had to decline. Egad, this really sucks! 😤

We took a ride on The Caddy tonight, all 4 of us. It was just beautiful outside so we sat on the front porch when we got home. Nice. 

I’m on the mend. The Advil product is working well and my cough has eased. Tomorrow’s our Oktoberfest gathering for the ‘hood! 🍻 




No comments:

Post a Comment