Sunday, November 1, 2020

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Good morning. Well, I forgot to change the clocks last night. I got up at 10 to 5 which turned out to be 10 to 4. Ha ha Ha on me. Someone’s going to need a nap later today. 🙄

Today is All Saints Day ... and Sue’s birthday! 


Mark was busy enough today trimming palms in the backyard. They’re huge ... and give us lovely shade in the afternoons. Lani and Marky-Mark were trimming trees at their property ... the landscape truck will be busy tomorrow! 

Have you tried the Bud Light Seltzers? I like the strawberry and the pineapple ... 100 calories. Refreshing! A case of 12 was $19 ... I’ll wait til there’s competition and price wars. 😂

LaDonna and Wayno have gone RVing for 5 nights, without us. We’ve had too much going on lately and had to pass on this trip. They’ve gone to a new RV resort in Citra that’s very nice! Tomorrow they’ll send pictures! 

I painted today ... sold a waterfall painting yesterday so I need more eBay inventory. 




No comments:

Post a Comment