Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Good afternoon. I see the date is November 3, mom and dad‘s anniversary!  I sure miss them, they were a couple of characters and loads of fun. I guess that’s where I inherited my party spirit. 🥳

Today is our American election. Vote as you please, but please vote. I really would you like you to vote BLUE and get our country working together. The divisiveness  that we’ve experienced during the Trump years, pitting one against the other, destroyed the fabric of our country. We shall see what “we the people“ have chosen later tonight. Fingers crossed 🤞 

Sue and Wayne have decided officially they won’t be here for Thanksgiving. It’s the smart thing to do and in accordance with Dr. Fauci and the CDC guidelines. It sucks though ... it’s been our traditional start to the Christmas season to meet at “The Cottage.” 

SO ... I decorated for Christmas! The Sunroom tree ... 

Coastal style. 

The Dining room tree ... 

Aqua and Purple decor (Pic from kitchen peninsula)

The Dining room table ... 



Purple Damask with gold sequins

The entranceway

A few bits of my artwork 

The Living room is awaiting a new frosted garland with lights for the fireplace mantel. Then I’ll decorate it with blue baubles. Next week! 

Tonight, Mark and I are on the front porch enjoying the glass fireplace that our friends LaDonna and Wayne gave us. Mark had to rig it to work, as we tried and tried and couldn’t get it going. It’s awesome now. It throws off just enough heat to take the chill out of the air and gives the ambience with a flame. I am on my third glass of wine, afraid to watch any election results.


Neat eh? If it was 80°, it would be too hot, but it’s 64 now and it feels just nice on the front porch. Both Robs and Bee are laying by my chair. 🐾💕

Well, it’s now 930 and I’m still sitting outside, staying away from the bloody TV. It’s a gorgeous quiet night here, not one car has gone by in the five hours I’ve been outside. Now that’s a quiet neighborhood. LOL. Randy and Dawn called, they voted at 3 o’clock, no line, and were on their way home. I’ve texted with a few friends, but that’s it. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment