Sunday, November 8, 2020

Sunday, November 8, 2020

Good afternoon! Although it’s lovely here today, South Florida is under a Hurricane warning. Sue said that overnight gale force winds caused squalls and waves in their canal. 
 


Yikes! C’mon up here ... windy, fishing in the canal today. Wayno caught a big striper! 


While Mark was working down in the boat house today, cutting up one of the big pilings and using it as filler along the seawall, Wayno called that he needed to borrow a ladder. He came over and brought his fishing stuff too. Next thing I know they’re enjoying beer and cigars and doing a little fishing. That’s perfect for a Sunday afternoon. LaDonna is at home working on a painting of her and her sister and their childhood days.



After I was finished my Santa Claus painting I went down to say hello just as Wayne cast off the end of his fishing rod. Ha ha ha, it was quite hilarious.


Robbie is looking like WTF? 

I went up top to get the more beer, and while I was doing that, Wayne caught a huge striper! 

Wayno has gone home, Mark and I ate our salads and fed the dogs, and now it’s officially happy hour and a relaxing Sunday evening. I’ve enjoyed everyone’s comments and postings about the evil atrocities of Trump. I’m trying to keep it in perspective, but so much went wrong in that 4 years, it was overwhelming, and I think a lot of we Americans just shut down, we couldn’t deal with it. The celebrations held around the world when Biden was announced President were fantastic!!! Thank you!


Oopsie! This could get us Friday! 

That’s it for today. It was a great day, 99% relaxing and Mark cooked a great dinner tonight. It was all good. Ta ta til tomorrow. 












No comments:

Post a Comment