Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Good morning. It’s a bright beautiful sunshiny day here in Central Florida. It’s going to be cool enough tonight for a bonfire outback with friends. Bob and Kim’s young granddaughter has been in ICU for two weeks. She had a surgery shortly after birth, and needed another. Anyway, she is now out of ICU and they are back home from babysitting their 3 year old (active) grandson. We thought they would enjoy a relaxing time with drinks and friends around the bonfire. Markymark and Lani are coming too. 

I have decided for the rest of the week not to mention T nor the C ... and to focus on the good things in life. I’m going to start another painting today but right now I’m sitting with Robbie and BeeZee on my lap. The sunshine is streaming in the living room window and everyone’s content.


Mark and Wayno  went to the woods this morning. It was a bit chilly with the wind ... but they sure enjoyed it. Nothing was moving ... too windy. 

I worked on a painting this afternoon after the laundry was done ... then discovered Mark napping; so I joined him. 

Here are my art pals ...

A couple of art critics. 🐾💕 

OMG too much fun fireside! Ta ta til tomorrow. 



No comments:

Post a Comment