Saturday, October 31, 2020

Halloween 🎃 BLUE MOON 🌝 2020

Good morning. We were both up in the middle of the night, for some unknown reason. I went back to bed at five but Mark stayed up. 🎃 

Happy Halloween y’all! It’s a rarity, this one, as it is the second full moon in the month of October making this Halloween a blue moon. It’ll be extra bright for the ghosts and goblins! The last time there was a full moon in all time zones on All Saints Eve was in 1944. There was a full moon on Halloween in 2001 but only visible in the central and Pacific time zones. The next full moon on Halloween that will be visible worldwide is expected to be in 2077. Our weather is spectacular here in Central Florida. This morning it is 61° and sunny.



We hope you have a spooktacular evening


Tails up for fun


Little Bo Peep Maggie



Jack-o-Pupper 

I spent the day catching up on laundry, and addressing Christmas cards. It felt good to get the addresses on and things started. Actually, some of them are even stamped and ready to go. Yay me. I am sending out a few more than usual, as it’s been an unusual year. With some, I haven’t seen them in months.

Did I mention that the Mounty’s radiator developed a leak? Well, he ordered one online and is now struggling with it in the driveway. I couldn’t believe it but delivery took 24 hours to arrive at our door. Amazing service. 

After my work was finished, I took the dogs for a long golf cart ride around the entire neighborhood. There are a lot of Halloween decorations up, surprising.






No comments:

Post a Comment