Sunday, October 18, 2020

Sunday, October 18, 2020

Good morning. Just as Mark was leaving at 5:45, I was getting up. We hollered greetings to each other as he left to go hunting with Bob. It’s a gorgeous start to the day, in the 60s this morning. I know they will have an enjoyable time. Meanwhile, I will get my day started and re-organize the messy art area. I have a few jewelry projects to do and can’t get into it until I have tidied and organized more! It took a lot to move out of the craft room/garage where I was comfortable. 

It’s now going on 6 PM and we both had busy days. I talked to Randy this afternoon and heard they had changed their plans about going to Kiku's tonight. They’ve had Charlotte and Makenna  since last night and planned to meet everyone at dinner. Apparently Brandon Junior’s teacher tested positive for Covid and now the poor little guy has to be tested too! Oh Em Gee ... scary! So, Randy, Dawn and the girls are going to Stavros instead.

Mark was busy with Bob most of the day. I got my craft area finished up and everything is sorted and very workable now.

Curios loaded with jewelry making findings and beads.


L-shaped desk and new side tower for art necessities 

The whole ensemble ... I’m enjoying it very much!

This evening, LaDonna and Wayne are stopping over for a visit. It won’t be a late night as we have to take the RV to Giant first thing in the morning for its annual maintenance checkup. The Scotties are going with us tomorrow as we have learned if we take them and hang out around the sales office our service work is done in two or three hours. If we leave the rig, it’s two weeks before we pick it up. Ha ha Ha, we got their number. 

LaDonna and Wayne came over about 730 and we had a couple of drinks and then sat on the front porch while the guys enjoyed cigars. They are such a fun couple, we always have lots of laughs. That’s it for today to tomorrow is a busy one,

No comments:

Post a Comment