Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Good afternoon sunshine! It’s housekeeping day here ... dusting and vacuuming. 😝 Meanwhile, Mark grocery shopped and made a pot of turkey soup for dinner. Marky-Mark is going to join us. (Guess I need to make a dessert!)

Our original plan for tonight was Palm Gardens by boat ... but Mother Nature has her own plans! 


There’s another front coming from the great white north. It seems we’ve had a lot of up and down weather since new year’s. Once the rain passes tonight we’ll be happy to use the fireplace! 😍

Just look who’s taken my place on the sofa! Yeah Robbie-dog likes the armrest ... and I’m left sittin’ in da middle. 🀣



And here’s my sweet boy giving me “high 5” ... it’s his way of asking that I get his meal cooked NOW.  πŸ’•πŸΎπŸ˜‚

Get cooking my eggs Mom! 

This evening, we had Marky-Mark over for turkey soup, garlic rolls and boozy chocolate. Believe it or not, he did not partake of the boozy chocolate. Ha ha.

We had lots of Smalltalk at the bar, many laughs, and lots of loud obnoxious comments. It was a fine evening. During all this, we heard the rain and the wind.


No comments:

Post a Comment