Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Good day y’all. It’s a nice start with a cuppa coffee and BeeZee on my lap. Life is good. We sure had fun with Lani & Marky-Mark last night ... but I overate. That meant I had to sleep in the recliner for a few hours before laying down. Back to serious food control today.  πŸ™„

It’s eye doc day for me ... Mark is driving me as I can’t open my eyes for hours after those dang drops! Yuck. 

Well ... good news from Doc. My vision is 20/20 ... no glasses needed ... no problems and no cataracts. He said I should keep doing what I’m doing ‘cause it’s working for me. 😜 (Alright ... I’m staying at 36 for another year!) 🀣

This evening, we had happy hour on the front porch. Yesterday, when we had happy hour on the front porch, Kim and Bob walked past, kind of speedwalking. We invited them for drinks but they hollered back that they are not drinking and just working out! WTH? So tonight, Mark and I were on the front porch, he smoking a cigar and we both drinking wine, when Kim and Bob walked past the other direction ...  I hollered out ‘damn that was a long walk!!!’ Well, I scared Bob; he grabbed his chest. We all had a big laugh. 

LaDonna and Wayne came home a day early from their camp out. They said they wanted to be ahead of the bad weather moving in, but we know they missed us. Wink wink. Over the past month or so they’ve given us a few wonderful hand me downs. Yesterday, they asked if we wanted an icemaker they weren’t using. We said ‘hell yeah!’ Well today, Mark was smoking one of long Wayno’s ‘stock-rotation’ cigars.

Mark said it was the best cigar he’s ever had, so I took a picture of it with Mark wearing the cigar ring on his finger.  Here's what we sent to long Wayno ... 













These two are classy and fun ... and they Like Us. 😜 We owe them big time for all these cool regifts of late! 
I know ... we’ll get them a Pizzazz Plus! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment