Friday, February 28, 2020

Friday, February 28, 2020

Good morning. Well I was having quite the wonderful dream when I was awoken by a retching dog. I know there are cartoons about this and it’s true. Nothing gets you out of bed quicker! Both Mark and I sprung out of bed and ran for the paper towels. Poor BeeZee had eaten something in the backyard at bedtime last night ... and barfed up a leaf! 🀷‍♀️ Anyway, a Pepcid for her and back to bed for us. It took for Mark, but not for me. So here I am starting the blog. 😜

Boy those cookies smell good. I’m making a big batch of Pumpkin Applesauce Ginger cookies for the dogs. LaDonna and Wayne are coming over tonight so I’ll have plenty to send home for Jumpin Jack Flash and The Briscoe Kid. πŸΎπŸ’•

We cooked pizzas on the Pizzazz, LaDonna brought a gorgeous salad and we sat outside and enjoyed the bonfire with temperatures in the 50s. What a fun night!


Steven Hawking visiting our seawall area.


Limpkim swamp bird visiting us. πŸ₯°



Rocky Raccoon visiting! 



Wood duck! 



No comments:

Post a Comment