Saturday, February 29, 2020

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Hey hey hey it’s Leap Day ... an extra day to get it right, get it done or whatever makes you smile. 

I’m up icing my right knee and zapping my right lower back with Light Relief. When I was turning the lights off by the fireplace (last night) I tripped on the brass elephant and went down on my knees. The right knee got the worst of it ... and I twisted my back. As we always say, it could have been worse. The only witnesses were BeeZee and Robbie and they both began running around poking me. Mark came in from putting the bonfire chairs away and got an ice pack for my knee. I’ll be fine, just no dancing tonight. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Mark’s job today is installing a new sprinkler pump at the canal. The other one seized up and the body was totally rusted on it, so not worth fixing. Thank goodness that he is able to do these things! ๐Ÿ˜… 

Next weekend our neighborhood is having a garage sale. The homeowners association takes donations from those that aren’t having their own sale. Since Mark and I despise sitting outside negotiating, we donated a big set of dishes and another set of pasta dishes to the cause. Of course we will help with the sales! 

Tonight we’re going with Lynn, Nancy, Marky-Mark, Rose, Jim, Ken and Pat for dinner plus 2 of Pat’s family for dinner and drinks. It’s the first social outing for Lynn since Lew passed away February 7. I hope she’s up to it. (We’re going with her on Monday to his gravesite ceremony.)

Here’s my Roseate Spoonbill acrylic painting on a panel board. We saw one when we were camping and I’ve been wanting to paint it ever since! 



Done ✅. 

We had a great night at Sip in Leesburg! It was a full house for Alan Darcy.


Dinner was great! I had Lobster Ravioli ... Mark had Chicken Caesar and it as all good. 





No comments:

Post a Comment