Sunday, February 2, 2020

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Good morning. I am up a little bit early with the doggies sitting on my lap as I drink coffee. Life is pretty darn good! 

We met LaDonna and Wayne at genies restaurant for breakfast at 9:30. They brought us a 75 pound concrete butterfly for our garden. LaDonna was changing things up at their house and wanted it gone. No problem, we have a place for it.

Cute eh? Florida Gator colors! 

After breakfast we were going to Walmart when I suddenly got a call from Lynn reminding me that I had an 11 o’clock appointment for an interview for our spotlight article in the neighborhood newsletter. So off we went home instead.  

Randy, Dawn and Scott called Mark and said they would be popping over in the afternoon for a visit. It was a perfect day for a good ride, and we sat around the bar yakking for a couple of hours. 🥰 


It’s Super Bowl Sunday, and Mark is making a batch of spaghetti and then we will watch tonight‘s game which is being held in Miami.

We’re a house divided today, I’m for San Fran 😜 ... well well well congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs! Well done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment