Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Good afternoon. It’s a bright beautiful sunshiny day, just in the low 70s. Mark has decided to work with Marky Mark today taking down a couple of big tree limbs off a Camphor that are hanging over his greenhouse. it’s a delicate process as they don’t want to damage the beautiful greenhouse. 

No greenhouse was harmed by tree trimming. 😜


Me? Well I made plans to celebrate my birthday tomorrow ... Randy, Dawn, Karen, Pete, LaDonna, Wayne and Marky-Mark will join Mark and me for dinner. It’ll be a rousing good time. 

After getting bills paid and paperwork done today I began another small painting. My goal is to put several of them on eBay for sale around Christmas time. They take a lot longer to create than jewelry, but I’m enjoying it.




No comments:

Post a Comment