Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Good morning. It’s a bright beautiful sunshiny day here in Central Florida. Mark left at 8 AM to go hiking in the Ocala forest. He loves to get one with nature. Me? Well, I fed the Scotty’s, check them out and got myself ready for today’s neighborhood luncheon. We are going to the new Bay Street brewery for lunch. I looked the menu over and decided on a Cobb salad.


Both Mark and I needed a day off from working around the house after yesterday‘s challenge.

When I got home from the luncheon, Lew and Mark were sitting on the front porch drinking wine. Ha ha ha. I loaded up the doggies and took them for a nice ride on The Caddy. It’s a gorgeous day.

There were 18 women at our luncheon and another large community group that had come in on a pontoon boat. Between that and the regular patrons, we overwhelmed the kitchen trying to get 40 orders out at once. I had a Cobb salad which was very good, not as large as the one I get Crazy Gators, but very good. Some of the orders came out late, as is to be expected in a fairly new place with a sudden heavy demand. All in all, it was very good and the price is fair. My Cobb salad was $9.50. 

This evening, we are meeting Randy, Dawn, Jill and Bob at Plaza Guadalajara for dinner. 


We had such a laugh when Jim-Bob knew the words to our Mexican song. 🎶 

No comments:

Post a Comment