Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Tuesday February 20, 2018

Good morning! It feels like spring with this abundant sunshine and 80’s! I tore the living room apart while “poor Mark” was having his ☕️. 🤪 I’m mostly a morning person I suppose. Robbie and BeeZee went to the front porch to escape the vacuum cleaner. 


Gee ... this is good news, isn’t it? Sweet. My joints feel better today than yesterday. 😅

Tomorrow would have been my Dad’s birthday ... just in the senior bracket. This is some proof that our health has, overall, improved. I remember hearing that the generation after our parents would live 10 years longer than the longest living parent and our children would live 20 years longer. Perhaps 50 is the new 30 like we’ve been hearing for years. I wish you were still here dad but only if healthy. You wouldn’t have liked living otherwise. ❤️ 



Jobs finished and its time for happy hour festivities ... party of 2. Ha! Actually it a PARTAY of 4 as Beez and Robs had frosty paws treats. 💕🐾

We phoned Randy to see what was happening there ... duh, it was happy hour too! Slainte 🍻 

That’s it for today. Our youngish feet are sore after all the cleaning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment